Work for Aldi
If you would like to apply for one of our short-term vacancies at Aldi please complete the registration form below and submit it.
Brief Description / Overview
We are currently supporting one of our grocery retail partners to recruit temporary store assistants to assist their store teams in the coming weeks. These positions will offer a minimum of 25 hours per week with excellent rates of pay.
Detailed Job Description
Store Assistants – Grocery retail – Nationwide
We are recruiting a team of retail store assistants on temporary contracts to assist store teams.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Greeting customers and assisting with customer queries
- General housekeeping to ensure shop floor is maintained in a safe and tidy manner
- Assisting team with replenishing stock to ensure all stock is available at all times
- Assisting in goods in area to ensure deliveries are received and decanted in an efficient manner
- Communicating with store management to ensure a smooth customer experience
- Any reasonable request from store management
We are seeking a large team to assist one our retail partners.
Ideally with previous retail, warehouse or hospitality skills.
Own transport is desirable as public transport is limited for early and late shifts.
Need to supply own uniform of Black Trousers.
Please note you will only be considered for these roles if you are eligible and willing to work a minimum of 25 hours per week on a 5 over 7 day roster and available to start work immediately.
Pay Rate: €14.80 per hour