Find out more.
The Noel Group
With nearly 30 years’ experience providing resources to many of Ireland’s leading Employers and Events the Noel Group has become one of best recognised and largest recruitment organisations in this country.
- With eight specialised brands operating from 15 locations throughout Ireland, we are confident that the powerful combination of local knowledge and sector-specific experience ensures we accurately understand your requirements and provide you with the best possible resources.
- Our online training company Evolut, provides easy access to professionally prepared industry specific work readiness training for our Candidates and Clients.
- Absolute adherence to best practice on quality and compliance combined with ISO approved 24/7 support ensures we are always available when and where you most need us.
What we do
- Introduce you to the best people
- Outsourced business solutions from Recruitment to Team Development and back of house support
- Ongoing training for you and your staff
- Staffing solutions for short and long-term periods, including seasonal ramps ups and key staff replacement and expansion
- Constant on and off-site client support from inductions to disciplinary and HR support
Research tells us that more than 50% of all new hires fail. At a cost of 150% of annual salary, this is to be avoided. This is why we focus most of our effort at the beginning of the recruitment process. Recruitment with us is treated as a project and our project approach is heavily front-loaded, with a lot of time spent with our customers planning and creating contingencies.
Our early project time is heavily invested in detailed role profiling, understanding the need and what the perfect fit will look like. In creating the role profile, we will meet with the key stakeholders, get an impression of the key individuals, we will listen carefully, meet with the team to understand the dynamics and build an organisational culture assessment.
When reviewing applicants – we will assess the relevance of the CV to the role applied for, the flow of the CV, the quality of the presentation (Spelling, grammar, and general literacy.) and we will note carefully any date gaps.
Depending on the client requirements – we choose the right kind of interview to deliver the right kind of candidate.
Standard candidate acquisition flow:
- Client /Candidate Brief Acquisition: A detailed brief is taken from the client in a face to face meeting with key stakeholders.
- Custom Print/Media Campaign: Customised Advertisements are placed on all National newspapers and any other relevant publications.
- Database and Social Media Campaign: Existing Database is searched, known likely candidates are contacted and Social Media campaign is designed and initiated.
- Telephone Interview: Appropriate candidates expressing an interest are contacted with a view to creating the preliminary list of suitable applicants.
- Short List Created: A short list of no more than 6 candidates is produced and face to face interviews are conducted to produce interview list.
- First Round Interviews: Generally four candidates are selected for First round client interviews.
- Second Round Interviews: By agreement with Client, second round interviews are arranged for two front-runners.
- Final Selection: Once the final decision is reached the job offer is prepared and issued to the selected candidate. All unsuccessful applicants are regretted.
Of course, depending on client requirements, we can and frequently do create bespoke processes. Get in touch if you require something we haven’t outlined here.
All of our temporary workers are covered by public liability insurance. Ensuring they can confidently do their work.