Warehouse Operative Voice Picker Kildare
Warehouse Operative Kildare
The warehouse operatives will be required to pick stock and prepare for distribution.
Some key responsibilities for the role of Warehouse Operative/Order Picker include:
- Order picking
- Health and Safety adhered to
- Other tasks and duties as required
The ideal candidate for the Warehouse Operative/Order Picker role will :
- Be professionalism in their approach to work.
- Have previous warehouse experience is desirable but not essential.
- Have Basic level of English is essential.
- Be flexible and co-operative
- Have own transport to work
- No qualification required as all training provided.
Morning Shift : 6am – 2pm approx
Evening Shift : 4pm – 12am approx
€12.30 Monday to Saturday
€14.40 Monday to Saturday – after 8pm
€18.40 Sunday – after 8pm