Dublin 24, Full Time
Our client, a leading provider of premium healthcare equipment, is seeking an exceptional individual to join their Sales and Marketing Team as Territory Manager.
- To sell and promote the company’s range of specialist medical products, to hospitals, health boards in the Irish Market.
- The successful candidate will achieve our growth and market share objectives in this region by building relationships with our key customers and by adopting an innovative and entrepreneurial approach to their business.
- Develop business from their territory through the implementation of a key account strategy and monitor on an ongoing basis.
- Plan and manage territory in the most cost-effective manner to ensure best profitable performance from their territories sales.
- Ensure territory and customer record and information is kept up to date.
- Liaise with Customer Service and other departments to ensure good service is given to the customer to promote the company in a professional manner.
- Minimum 3 years Sales Experience is required.
- You will have a proven track record in sales.
- You will possess a passion for selling, and a commitment to excellence in all that you do.
- You will display a creative and flexible approach that consistently delivers results.
- You are seeking to be part of a progressive organisation, where you will have an active role in developing and ensuring the continued success of a dynamic team.
- Sales Experience in the Medical Industry is not required but would be beneficial.
- Company Car
- Mobile Phone
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.