Chefs – Athlone
Full Time/Part Time Work Available – Required Immediately!
€16 – €18 per hour
Key duties include but are not limited to:
- Help with menu planning and menu costings to ensure that the budgeted gross profit margin is achieved whilst minimising food waste.
- To assist with food orders in line with company purchasing policy, ensuring that only suppliers from the approved list are used.
- Ensure that food and hygiene standards are maintained to the highest practice.
- Help with stock taking as needed.
- Guiding the performance of the team to deliver the highest standard of food.
- Ensure that food prepared is inventive and seasonal.
Ideal candidates should:
- 1-2 years proven track record in a professional kitchen or catering kitchen
- Food Safety Level 2 or Chef Qualification
- A passion for food and service
- Excellent communication skills
- Have an excellent knowledge in Food Hygiene
- Focus on client and customer service
- Have strong organisational and time management skills with a high degree of flexibility
- Be commercially focused
- Be a self-motivator and is ready to challenge in the interest of continuous improvement