Supermarket Store Manager Dublin
Noel Recruitment are urgently searching for an experienced Grocery Store Manager to manage a local grocery store in North Dublin.
This is an excellent career opportunity for business minded and driven managers to join a successful retail team at one of Ireland’s well-known and market leading retail chain.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Day to day management of staff and business.
- Reporting to the senior management directly.
- Cash management at the checkouts and in the back office.
- Achieving sales, margins, wastage targets.
- Ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Ensuring the highest store standards at all times.
- To be accountable for ordering, stocking and pricing inventories.
- To ensure all the HACCP / Health & Safety procedures are followed as appropriate.
- Dealing with site visits from internal and external sources.
- Manage employee rostering and annual leave and maintain accurate and secure records.
- Manage, motivate and develop the teams to contribute to the overall success of the business.
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly reports and managing P&L to reduce costs and increase profitability.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in the managerial role.
- Experience in Grocery Store Management is a must.
- Experience in dealing with people i.e. customers, staff and suppliers.
- Enthusiastic and hands-on attitude.
- Must have good organizational, leadership and motivational skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Business minded, driven and ambitious to succeed.
- Experience in driving and managing a fast-paced business with a passion for customer satisfaction.
Remunerations & Benefits:
- 40-50k (DOE) + bonuses.
- Annual holidays / leaves, healthcare, pension
- Company sponsored training.
- A lot of opportunities for progression.
- Flexible work patterns.
- Excellent location with free parking facilities.
Please apply with the most up to date copy of your CV (preferably MS-Word document) or call Shakeel Kazmi at +353 86 783 8451 for more details.