Store Assistant – Sandyford
The Noel Group on behalf of a big retailer client are recruiting a Store Assistant for Sandyford area.
This a temporary position, with great rates of pay.
- Greeting customers
- Assisting with customer queries
- General housekeeping to ensure shop floor is maintained in a safe and tidy manner.
- Assisting team with replenishing stock to ensure all stock is available at all times.
- Assisting in goods in area to ensure deliveries are received and decanted in an efficient manner.
- Communicating with store management to ensure a smooth customer experience.
- Previous retail experience.
- Own transport is desirable as public transport is limited for early and late shifts.
- Need to supply own uniform of Black Trousers.
- Eligibility to work FULL-TIME hours in Ireland.
Please note you will only be considered for these roles if you are eligible and willing to work a minimum of 25 hours per week on a 5 over 7 day roster and available to start work immediately.
If you are happy you can fill the above criteria please forward your CV and we will be back in touch.