STORE ASSISTANT IN NORTH WICKLOW
We are recruiting a team of retail store assistants on temporary contracts to assist store teams.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Greeting customers and assisting with customer queries
- General housekeeping to ensure shop floor is maintained in a safe and tidy manner
- Assisting team with replenishing stock to ensure all stock is available at all times
- Assisting in goods in area to ensure deliveries are received and decanted in an efficient manner
- Communicating with store management to ensure a smooth customer experience
- Any reasonable request from store management
We are seeking a large team to assist one our retail partners. These roles will suit people on temporary lay-off from hotels, restaurants & cafes and any other customer – facing roles.
Please note you will only be considered for these roles if you are eligible and willing to work a minimum of 25 hours per week on a 5 over 7 day roster and available to start work immediately.
If you are happy you can fill the above criteria please forward your CV and we will be back in touch.