Sterile Services Technician
Noel Group are recruiting for experienced and/or qualified CSSD/Decontamination/Clean Room Technicians in Waterford to work in the Healthcare sector.
These are entry level positions affording candidates excellent opportunity to gain invaluable exposure to the Healthcare sector.
The following areas of responsibility will form part of the duties;
- Ensuring sterilisation standards are achieved and maintained.
- All records are maintained and updated.
Ideal candidates will possess the following;
- Previous experience in Sterile Services or a Clean Room setting.
- Previous experience of Autoclave sterilisation.
- Relevant qualification.
- Excellent written & spoken English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Confidentiality & Impartiality.
- QQI Certification in relation to manufacturing pharma and/or clean room applications.
- 3rd level Decontamination qualification in Reusable Invasive Medical Devices (RIMDs) and or Flexible Endoscope decontamination.
All relevant experience should have be gained in a Healthcare or Pharmaceutical environment.
Candidates will be required to undertake Garda Vetting and provide 3 references.
Our Ref: INDHC