Kildare, Full Time
The Noel Group have an exciting opportunity to join one of our client as Sous Chef in Dublin. We are looking for individuals who have a positive attitude to work, are a team player & can achieve the highest standards in both food preparation & service & personal hygiene & are not afraid of hard work.
- Assisting in the food preparation process.
- Cooking and preparing elements of high quality dishes.
- Assisting other chefs.
- Helping with deliveries and restocking.
- Assisting with stock rotation.
- Cleaning stations.
- Contributing to maintaining kitchen and food safety standards.
You will need:
- Previous kitchen experience and preferably a culinary degree.
- Enthusiastic, friendly, professional and approachable.
- A passion for food and excellent knowledge.
- Ability to communicate well with and work harmoniously with other staff and management team.
- Flexibility regarding working hours, particularly around weekends and stock delivery days.
If you have the requirements and skill set please contact us to start the recruitment process to work with us.