Senior Events ExecutiveApply now
We are recruiting for a Senior Events Executive for an upscale, niche brand that focuses on Sporting Events. The travel division also specialises in curating a calendar of bespoke, prestigious events that take place in Ireland and Scotland throughout the year.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Events Executive.
This is a full-time role operating from our Head-Office & the successful candidate would report to the Operations Manager.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements & liaise with the internal travel office and develop detailed itineraries for FIT and our events business.
- Supporting the events and operations manager with logistical and administrative support
- Maintaining records of all bookings e.g., accommodation and transportation
- Assisting with creative ideas
- Helping set up and dismantle events efficiently through to completion.
- Maintain Communication with event suppliers.
- Handling any special requests that may come up for clients or management within the company.
- Support the Marketing team.
- Data input into an internal system
- Responsible for all administrative tasks to help support the Events Team
- Provide phone, email, and office support.
- Travel, evening and weekend work is required.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong Administrative Skills
- Highly Customer Service Focused
- Organisational Skills
- Problem solver with the ability to think on their feet.
- Accurate with a keen eye for detail
- Proficient in Excel, Word & Outlook
- A full clean driving licence essential
- Third-level degree in Event Management or similar
- Minimum three years experience working in event planning and/or operations
- 25 Days Annual leave (two taken at Christmas, one at Easter and one on your Birthday)
- Hybrid Working Policy on Mondays & Fridays
- Laptop Provided
- Car Parking on-site
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Professional Development Offered
- Annual Salary Review
- Pension to commence in 2024 in line with Government proposals.
- Access to company Health Insurance with VHI (following probation