Retail Store Assistants – Galway
Grocery Retail Store Assistants – Galway
We are currently recruiting temporary store assistants to assist their store teams in the coming weeks. These positions will offer a minimum of 25 hours per week with excellent rates of pay.
- Greeting customers and assisting with customer queries
- General housekeeping to ensure shop floor is maintained in a safe and tidy manner
- Assisting team with replenishing stock to ensure all stock is available at all times
- Assisting in goods in area to ensure deliveries are received and decanted in an efficient manner
- Communicating with store management to ensure a smooth customer experience
- Any reasonable request from store management
We are seeking a large team to assist one our retail partners.
Ideally with previous retail, warehouse or hospitality skills.
These roles will suit people on temporary lay-off from hotels, restaurants & cafes and any other customer – facing roles.
Own transport is desirable as public transport is limited for early and late shifts.
Need to supply own uniform of Black Trousers.
Please note you will only be considered for these roles if you are eligible and willing to work a minimum of 25 hours per week on a 5 over 7 day roster and available to start work immediately.
If you are happy you can fill the above criteria please forward your CV and we will be back in touch.