Retail Site/Store Manager – Co. Dublin
Retail Site Manager – Co.Dublin
Role & Responsibilities:
- Day to day management of staff and retail site ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service by reporting to the senior management directly.
- To lead from the front and ensure business operations in all departments are kept at the highest standard at all times.
- Be responsible for achieving sales, margins, wastage targets and other KPIs.
- Be able to deal with site visits from internal and external sources.
- Manage employee rostering and annual leave and maintain accurate and secure records.
- To manage, motivate and develop the teams to contribute to the overall success of the business.
- Approachable and a role model who leads by example and encourages teamwork, foster a positive attitude and atmosphere in the workplace.
- Dealing with any breakdowns / system failures, organizing contractor call outs and reporting to relevant department.
- To be accountable for ordering, stocking and pricing inventories.
- To ensure all the HACCP / Health & Safety procedures are followed as appropriate.
- Generating daily, weekly and monthly reports and managing P&L to reduce costs and increase profitability.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Senior Grocery Retail Management position
- Must have full knowledge of grocery retail business and its aspects i.e. HACCP / Food Safety.
- Must have good organizational, leadership and motivational skills.
- Experience in dealing with people i.e. customers, staff and suppliers.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic and hands-on attitude.
- Experience in driving KPIs and managing a fast-paced business with a passion for customer satisfaction.
- Business minded, driven and ambitious to succeed.
Remunerations & Benefits:
- Salary Up to 40k (DOE) + bonuses.
- 20 days annual holidays.
- Flexibility and in-house training.
- Excellent location.
- A lot of opportunities for progression.