Retail Grocery Assistants Greystones
We are currently seeking to recruit store assistants, for one of our grocery retail partners, to assist their store teams. These positions offer a minimum of 25 hours per week and excellent rates of pay. €12.30p/h
Detailed Job Description:
Retail Store Assistants – Grocery – Greystones
We are recruiting a team of retail store assistants on temporary contracts to assist store teams.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Greeting customers and assisting with customer queries
- General housekeeping, ensuring shop floor is maintained in a safe and tidy manner
- Replenishing stock, assisting team to ensure all stock is available at all times
- Assisting in the goods in area and ensuring deliveries are received and decanted efficiently
- Communicating effectively with store management to ensure a smooth customer experience
- Other duties at request from store management
We are seeking multiple candidates for these roles.
Previous hospitality, retail, or warehouse experience an advantage.
Own transport is desirable, as public transport may not be available for early and late shifts.
Own uniform of Black Trousers required.
Please note: You will be only considered for these roles, if you are eligible and willing to work a minimum of 25 hours per week on a 5 over 7 day roster and available to start work immediately.
If you are happy you meet the above criteria, please forward your CV and we will be in touch.