skerries, Full Time
The Noel Group are recruiting for a Restaurant Supervisor for our Client based in Skerries.
The Restaurant Supervisor should be a reliable, innovative manager able to supervise operations at our bustling restaurant. The restaurant Supervisor’s duties include scheduling shifts, balancing cash registers, and overseeing the roster. You should also address customers’ complaints and queries in a swift, courteous manner.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Work experience as a Restaurant Supervisor or similar role in the hospitality industry
- Familiarity with restaurant management software
- Strong leadership skills with an affinity for capacity development.
- Excellent conflict resolution abilities.
- Innovative, trustworthy, and impartial.
- Provide high-class customer service and maintain the standards set by management.
- You must have a positive attitude and engaging personality and must be available to work shifts including evenings and weekends.
- Good math and reporting skills
- Customer service attitude
- Communication and team management abilities
- Have working knowledge of HACCP.
- Living in Ireland and have the right to work full time in the Republic of Ireland
Salary: € 35,000.00 per year