Newbridge, Full Time
Our client in Newbridge are looking to add a dynamic & self-driven individual to their Management Team. This position is an exciting opportunity for someone who loves the hospitality game (Industry) and the day to day challenges of leading a large team in a very busy venue.
- Experience: relevant experience and a minimum of 3 years in similar position.
- Leadership: Experienced leader who leads by example, this is a hands on role.
- Customer focus: To understand the importance of looking after your customers – exceeding expectations.
- Entrepreneurship: Have a passion for growing a business with new ideas to keep up with an exciting & changing market. .
- Believe that respect for people & an ability to will bring out the best in the team. This is one of our clients core beliefs.
- Organisation skills: They require excellent planning & ability, from staff training to event planning. Proactive as oppose to Reactive.
- Ambition: This position offers a chance to take the leading role of in an established & much loved business, working alongside the owner with a staff of almost 50. The right candidate must enjoy attractive performance related bonuses.
- Work Ethic: Key understanding of the Hospitality Industry and business ethics , ensuring standards are met as this role is in a busy and fast paced environment
- Recruiting, Training and Supervising Staff.
- Agreeing and managing budgets.
- Planning menus.
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines.
- Promoting and marketing the business.
- Overseeing stock levels.
- Ordering supplies.
- Producing staff rotas
Additional Skills Required:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Teamwork skills.
We would love to speak to you if you believe that you fit our client’s needs. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me to have an open conversation regarding this role.