cork, Full Time
The Noel Group are recruiting for a Restaurant Manager for our Client based in Cork.
The Restaurant Manager should be a reliable, innovative manager able to supervise operations at our bustling restaurant. The restaurant manager’s duties include scheduling shifts, balancing cash registers, and overseeing the clock-in system. You should also address customers’ complaints and queries in a swift, courteous manner.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Work experience as a Restaurant Manager or similar role in the hospitality industry
- Familiarities with restaurant management software, like ResDiary and TimePoint
- Strong leadership skills with an affinity for capacity development.
- Excellent conflict resolution abilities.
- Innovative, trustworthy, and impartial.
- Provide high-class customer service and maintain the standards set by management.
- You must have a positive attitude and engaging personality and must be available to work shifts including evenings and weekends.
- Good math and reporting skills
- Customer service attitude
- Communication and team management abilities
- Have working knowledge of HACCP.
- Living in Ireland and having the right to work full time in the Republic of Ireland
Salary: €40,000.00 per year (Negotiable)