Restaurant/ Cafe Manager
Applications are now invited for suitably qualified candidates for a Restaurant Manager role in Galway. If you are looking to join an expanding company with a wonderful reputation, and showcase your managerial skillset, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Oversee all aspects of the property, communicating effectively with all HOD’S ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the department;
- Review current operational service standards and implement standard/policy enhancements aimed at improving the quality of product and service;
- Provide strong leadership and motivation;
- A proactive approach to implementing training on a regular basis, along with a review of training to ensure relevance and effectiveness;
- Ensuring adherence to budgets and targets, maintaining control on wage cost, purchasing and production costs.
This hands-on role will be ideal opportunity for a hospitality professional with an excellent track record, who has excellent attention to detail, is standards driven and possesses a real passion for Food and Beverage operations.
If this role is of interest to you and you are seeking an employer committed to your development then apply in confidence today. For more information please contact Michael Mullally on (086) 7815195.
We thank you applying for this position currently being sourced by The Noel Group. Please apply with a current up to date CV to also include the name, contact and number of two referees for registration purposes.
All candidates MUST have legal status to work in Ireland as no work permits are issued by the Irish government for this particular position.
National Recruitment Federation Awards – Multi Award Winner
View all our vacancies on www.noelgroup.ie