Reservation ManagerApply now
As a Reservation Manager, you will play a pivotal role in managing our reservation process and ensuring a seamless experience for our guests. You will be responsible for overseeing reservations, coordinating with various departments, and optimizing occupancy levels. Your exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and commitment to delivering exceptional customer service will be instrumental in the success of our reservations department.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day operations in the reservation’s office.
- To constantly update the hotels revenue system.
- To assist in the maximisation of room revenue, occupancy percentage and yield management.
- Working closely with the revenue manager and DOS to ensure the efficient running of the department.
- To ensure our guests requests are honoured.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience as a Reservation Manger or Supervisor in a busy hotel.
- Excellent communication and customer skills.
- Great team leader and can lead and motivate the reservations staff.
- Can prioritise and delegate what needs to be done.
- Excellent presentations skills.
- You will be a real hospitality professional who wants to work their way up.