Quantity Surveyor Dublin
We are currently looking for several Quantity Surveyors for a variety of projects in Dublin and also in Europe. These roles are with one of the largest Fitout Contractors in Ireland / UK who have worked on some of the most prestigious projects in Europe over the last several years.
The successful candidates will be accountable for all aspects of surveying and commercial functions on projects.
- Preparation and updating of contact budget.
- Responsible for contractual and legal aspects of project.
- Liaison with Surveying Manager.
- Administration of contract records.
- Production of monthly JCR’s and JCS’s.
- Attendance at contractor handover meeting.
- Attendance at bi-weekly contract review meetings.
- Updating of cash reporting and collection.
- Identification of risks and completion of risk management plan.
- Relationship with clients, supply chain and professional team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Construction Economics / Construction Management.
- Measurement and valuation.
- Ability to form good working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Knowledge and understanding of subcontract/material orders and procurement.
- Preparation and understanding of commercial reports.
- Contracts; bespoke and standard forms.
- Knowledge of health and safety, quality procedures and construction industry.
Remunerations & Benefits:
- Competitive salary (DOE).
- Bonuses, healthcare, pension etc.
Please apply through the link with the most up to date copy of your CV (preferably MS-Word document) or otherwise contact Shakeel Kazmi at 086 783 8451 for more details.