Quantity Surveyor Dublin
We are currently looking for several Quantity Surveyors for a variety of Mechanical and Electrical projects including large scale commercial, industrial, pharma, healthcare and data centre in Dublin and also in Europe. These roles are with one of the largest Contractors in Ireland / UK who have worked on some of the most prestigious projects in Europe over the last several years.
The successful candidates will be accountable for all aspects of surveying and commercial functions on projects.
- Preparation and updating of contact budget.
- Responsible for contractual and legal aspects of project.
- Liaison with Surveying Manager.
- Administration of contract records.
- Production of monthly JCR’s and JCS’s.
- Attendance at contractor handover meeting.
- Attendance at bi-weekly contract review meetings.
- Assisting with monthly valuations and the preparation of variations.
- Updating of cash reporting and collection.
- Identification of risks and completion of risk management plan.
- Relationship with clients, supply chain and professional team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Construction Economics / Construction Management.
- Experience in M&E measurements and valuation.
- Ability to form good working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Knowledge and understanding of subcontract/material orders and procurement.
- Preparation and understanding of commercial reports.
- Contracts; bespoke and standard forms.
- Knowledge of health and safety, quality procedures and construction industry.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills dealing with design team/client/meetings etc.
Remunerations & Benefits:
- Competitive salary in line with qualifications and experience.
- Performance incentives and opportunities to progress.
- Financial support for further training and development.
- Bonuses, healthcare, pension etc.
Please apply through the link with the most up to date copy of your CV (preferably MS-Word document) or contact Shakeel Kazmi at 086 783 8451 for more details.