Dublin, Full Time
Our client is currently recruiting a Quantity Surveyor with Electrical Industrial / Commercial experience to be based both at their regional support office in Enfield, Co. Meath encompassing site work across their projects.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Full evaluation and interpretation of project contract documentation.
- Planning and examining supplier and sub-contractor enquiries.
- Providing precise, competitive and cost-effective valuations in a timely manner.
- Preparation and distributing of contract documents to our supply chain.
- Examining change in our scope of work and completion of pricing variations.
- Preparing and agreeing Monthly progress claims.
- Maintenance of accurate records of claims prepared, certificates issued and of retentions involved.
- Commercial and contractual control of sub-contractor accounts.
- Preparation and delivery of monthly commercial project reports
- Provide Information and analysis of issues & risks as required by Management.
- Management and forecasting of project cash flow.
- All other duties associated with this role.
- Hold a relevant qualification.
- Knowledge of commercial management within construction.
- 1-5 years’ experience in a QS role on Electrical Projects.
- A comprehensive understanding of work contracts.
- Able to negotiate with clients on a professional level.
- Team Player.
- Proficient with full Microsoft package inclusive of Excel, MS Teams, MS Projects.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A working knowledge of Electrical Tenders.