Noel Group Healthcare are recruiting for a Payroll Clerk for an existing Healthcare client in Co. Wexford.
This will be a contract position for an indefinite period, with great opportunity to gain valuable experience in a Healthcare environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years recent experience in a payroll/wages role.
- Have a broad knowledge of payroll legislation, Tax/ PAYE etc.
- Previous experience using SAP will be required.
- Previous experience of working within a Payroll/ Salaries function for a large employer would be desirable.
- Strong IT skills are essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and accuracy with an analytical approach and a proactive, positive attitude.
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Confidentiality will be expected in all roles within the healthcare sector.
Candidates will be required to undertake Garda Vetting and Manual Handling training as mandatory requirements, with additional sector specific training which can be supplied at registration.
Candidates will be required to provide details for 3 references from previous employment, academic or organisations with whom voluntary work has been undertaken.
Attractive working daytime hours Monday – Friday at a pay rate of €12.74.
Our Ref: INDHC