Operations ManagerApply now
The Hotel Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing and coordinating all aspects of hotel operations to ensure an efficient, high-quality guest experience. This role involves managing various departments, including Front Office, Housekeeping, Food and Beverage, and other operational areas, while maintaining compliance with company policies and industry standards.
- Lead, motivate, and mentor a diverse team of department heads and staff members to deliver exceptional service.
- Conduct regular performance evaluations, provide constructive feedback, and identify opportunities for professional growth.
- Ensure all departments consistently deliver a high standard of service that meets or exceeds guest expectations.
- Address guest feedback and implement improvements to enhance guest satisfaction.
- Streamline and optimize operational processes to maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Monitor and manage departmental budgets, expenses, and revenue streams.
- Oversee inventory levels, ordering, and procurement to maintain optimal stock levels and cost control.
- Establish relationships with suppliers and negotiate contracts to secure favorable terms.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations, including health, safety, and hygiene standards.
- Implement and enforce hotel policies and procedures.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to drive revenue through promotional activities, events, and packages.
- Collaborate with Maintenance and Facilities teams to ensure all areas of the hotel are well-maintained.
- Generate regular reports on key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide insights to the General Manager and executive team.
- Identify trends and recommend strategies for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management or related field (Master’s degree is a plus).
- 3 years of progressive experience in hotel management, with a proven track record of successful leadership.
- Strong understanding of hotel operations, including Front Office, Housekeeping, Food and Beverage, and Events.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in hotel management software and Microsoft Office Suite.