Operations and Warehouse Manager
Roscommon, Full Time
Our Client, a well established wholesale business, is recruiting an experienced Operations & Warehouse Manager.
Previous Warehouse management experience required. Strong commercial acumen, along with excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills will mark out the successful candidate.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, key responsibilities will include;
- Ensure efficient, timely and accurate movement of goods in and dispatches out of the warehouse.
- Management and motivation of Warehouse staff to ensure high performance and an engaged team, – including cross training, holidays schedule & management of time & attendance.
- Coordination and supervision of 3rd party Logistics and Transport with respect to deliveries to customers.
- Stock control for 10,000 items including cycle counts and stock counts.
- Ensure compliance with EH&S & Company policies & procedures including Employment Legislation.
- Ensure that productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly.
- Supervise and oversee the merchandising function.
- Modify & leverage IT support systems to optimize functionality and provide accurate reporting for key stakeholders.
- Build relationships with all stakeholders of the business, i.e. Sales reps, telesales team, Office Staff, Procurement, Finance, and third-party logistics.
- Develop warehouse strategies incorporating warehouse capacities, resources, equipment and future expansion needs.
- Develop and implement meaningful warehouse KPIs and report same each day/week at relevant meetings.
For further details please contact Michael at (086) 7815195….CV to email@example.com