Operating Theatre Porter/ Orlderly
Noel Group Healthcare are recruiting for an experienced Theatre Porter/Orderly for ongoing supply to a Healthcare client in Kilkenny.
- Candidates will have previous work experience in hospital operating theatre setting or as a Hospital Porter in an Acute setting.
- Current certificate in Patient & Manual Handling will be required, but can be arranged.
- Certain immunisations may be required for work in the healthcare sector.
- All staff will be required to complete Garda Vetting for work in the healthcare sector.
- All staff will require 3 references from previous employment, academic or groups with whom you have volunteered.
- Additional qualifications & training may be required depending on the role, but can be provided.
The role will require 23 hours per week worked across daytime shifts, and will be made up of mainly Monday – Friday, with occasional weekend shifts if required.
Rates of pay from €13.73 per hour plus night, Sunday & Public Holiday premiums. Previous experience in the HSE will be recognised on the pay scale.
Our Ref: INDHC