Off Licence Manager
We are looking for an experienced Off Licence Manager for our client to look after their store in Dublin. It’s a wonderful permanent and full-time opportunity for the right candidates (Enthusiastic, hardworking & motivated) to progress to the next level with the possibility of becoming a Group Off-Licence Manager.
- Supervising and managing the day to day operations of the Off-licence department.
- Liaising with higher management to discuss, review or implement company policy or store procedures.
- Managing stock orders, stock takes, stock controls and stock reports.
- Maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Responsibility for staff training, retention and development.
- To motivate and inspire designated team to achieve store productivity goals.
- Be responsible for the displays, promotions, merchandising and an overall presentation of the department.
- Sales, budgets, targets & profit margin control.
- Dealing with Reps to discuss on going promotions and agree price negotiations.
- Implementing all HACCP and traceability procedures with the department.
- Min 3+ years of experience in a managerial role.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of drinks industry.
- Departmental experience within a supermarket an advantage.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Must be highly motivated and a team player to achieve the retail business objectives.
- Passionate, driven and self-starter with strong work ethics.
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Very competitive salary (DOE).
- Regular bonuses based on performance.
- Group healthcare and pension schemes.
- 20 days annual leave.
- Free parking on site.
- Employee discounts.
- Excellent training and progression opportunities within the group.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please apply with the most recent copy of your CV (preferably MS-Word format).