Ocean Export Clerk
Dublin 15, Full Time
The Noel Group are Recruiting for an Ocean Export Clerk for one of our busy Clients based in Blanchardstown.
The person we are looking for must be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high job quality and customer satisfaction.
Key tasks of the role are:
- Work in a busy ocean export team.
- Organise operational workflow to meet customer timeframes.
- Facilitate the provision of timely operational supports including documentation, co-ordination of origin bookings, customs formalities and the overall scope of the door to door service.
- Communicate key milestone updates with customer effectively via Verbal methods and proactively manage service deviations.
- Ensure legislative compliance in all areas.
- Ensure that the company operates within all agreed operational & financial procedures, and within statutory requirements.
- Maintain Customer profiles/SOP’s
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with internal shared service teams to ensure full visibility of shipment progress at all times.
- Development and management of customer service KPI’s.
- Perform and correctly implement queries e.g. invoicing queries; claims or complaints.
- Follow up on customer interactions to closure and confirm with client.
- Resolve customer issues and escalate where support is needed.
- Find ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services.
- Maintenance of client data.
- Maintain supplier non–conformance records for both internal and external suppliers to ensure visibility and action in poor performing areas.
- Understand and satisfy our customer requirements and exceed expectation, constant drive to go the extra mile.
- Establish strong customer service relationship with customers.
- Be able to assess business and client requirements and communicate to the business new ideas that benefit both the company and client.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Communicate at all levels
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Pro-Active approach
- Be able to build strong relationships with clients, suppliers and colleagues
- Technical/ Professional Knowledge
- Time Management
- Team player
- Excellent communication-Verbal and Written
- Work Independently
- Attention to detail
- Calm and patient, good listening skills
- Problem Solving
- Rapport Building
- Commercial Awareness
- IT Literate in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word
- At least 3 – 5 years recent knowledge
- Knowledge of CargoWise one, (ideally but not but not essential)
- Attention to detail, this is a must.
- Ocean Export: 2 years (preferred)