South Dublin, Full Time
About the Role
Mobile patrols, customer service, and enforcement on our private sites throughout Dublin and surrounding areas.
What you’ll do
- You will patrol our portfolio of managed car parks throughout the Greater Dublin region.
- You will be placed in a rotating roster for various shifts and beats to patrol. You will work 5 x 9-hour shifts per week although this may change if overtime is required.
What you’ll bring
- Previous experience in parking, security or law enforcement is a distinct advantage but it is not required for this role.
- We require you to have a full, clean driving license and be over 25 (for insurance purposes). Previous experience driving for work is preferred but not required
- You will be target-oriented, customer-focused and have a friendly manner.
What we’ll offer you
- You will be given two weeks of training with our team leads in a friendly team environment, and support when you take to the road.
- You will also be trained in different aspects of customer service and all aspects of patrolling and enforcing.
- Large potential earnings depending on your desire to earn and work ethic. We have generous incentives and internal company initiatives.
- You will be driving modern Company vans. You will be supplied with uniforms and company mobile phones and personal protective equipment