Dublin City Centre, Full Time
he Noel Group are currently hiring for our client who require mobile patrols, customer service, and enforcement on our private sites throughout Dublin and surrounding areas.
- You will patrol our portfolio of managed car parks throughout the Greater Dublin region.
- Your duties will include customer service, compliance monitoring, enforcement, and parking equipment frontline repairs.
- You will be placed in a rotating roster for various shifts and beats to patrol. You will work 5 x 9-hour shifts per week although this may change if overtime is required.
- Previous experience in parking, security or law enforcement is a distinct advantage
- We require you to have a full, clean driving license and be over 25 (for insurance purposes). Previous experience driving for work is preferred.
- You will be target-oriented, customer-focused and have a friendly manner.
What is on offer:
- You will be given two weeks of training with team leads in a friendly team environment, and support when you take to the road.
- You will also be trained in different aspects of customer service and all aspects of patrolling and enforcing.
- Large potential earnings depending on your desire to earn and work ethic. We have generous incentives and internal company initiatives.
- You will be driving modern Company vans. You will be supplied with uniforms and company mobile phones and personal protective equipment.
Pay rate is €10.20 per hour – bonus payment applicable.