Dublin, Full Time
Due to continued expansion, our client requires Mechanical Engineers for roles in Dublin and Sweden.
- Report to the Project Manager on project progress, risks and issues
- Liaise with the suppliers/specialist contractor to ensure equipment is successfully commissioned
- Ability to develop and review mechanical design with project team
- Design reviews, validate equipment and systems
- Complete technical submittals, equipment registers and trackers
- Review Quality on site walking down systems to ensure compliance with project team
- Mechanical Engineering / Building Services Degree essential
- Experience working on Building Services or Data Centre projects advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role is essential
- Excellent IT skills required
- Experience in Revit would be advantageous
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team
Our client has over 130 years’ experience as a world class engineering contractor with core divisions including Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services provided include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. They offer competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.