Dublin 20, Full Time
The Noel Group is hiring a Marketing executive for our client based in Dublin 20
This is a full-time position working an average of 42.5 hours per week. 5 days over 7 to include weekends and public holidays.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create, implement and monitor Annual Marketing plan for the hotels & store that will support the achievement of revenue targets
- Liaise with the Hotels Front Office Managers for roll out of seasonal, weekly and annual strategies to maximise on rooms revenue
- Manage all aspects of Marketing activities for the group.
- Competitor analysis and database management
- Edit website content and create new content seasonally and in line with the current marketing plans for the group
- Social media management, content creation, graphic and video
- Digital marketing campaigns, creation and analysis
- Promote all main events such as wedding fairs, functions, communions, confirmations, party functions, seasonal events, promotions
- Assisting in the creation and implementation of the groups marketing plan/budget on a quarterly and annual basis
- Building relationships with potential and past clients in line with Business Development strategy
- Customer relationship management and new business development via productive and targeted marketing strategies and activities
- Attendance at evening corporate events when requested, along with the sending out and organising of the event in the lead up
- Promote on own website, social media channels, OTA’s, other online channels and traditional advertising avenues to maximise return on investment using tracking methods for reporting
- Responsible for group and hotels website content, OTA’s content, SEO, marketing, PPC and Google Ad Words
· Work with Directors on the marketing plan for the company’s Fresh Food Range (Moriarty’s Fresh).
· Participate in marketing meetings with the Directors/General Manager/Store Managers
· Able to provide quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties
· Assess additional training needs based on data gathered and interaction with teams from property visits
· Develop relationships within the communities to strengthen and expand customer base for marketing/sales opportunities
· Plan and launch offers and promotions in a timely fashion in line with the yearly calendar and marketing annual plan
- The above list is not exhaustive; you will be expected to comply with any reasonable request of duties as directed by the Company Directors & Hotel/Store Managers
- The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in successful marketing, be target and results driven.
- Be able to demonstrate a creative skill, be a very strong communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Previous experience working as a marketing executive is essential.
- Previous experience working within the area of marketing within the hospitality/retail industries would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Must have an excellent knowledge of the marketing industry and the new initiatives/innovations taking place within the industry.
- Must have an outgoing personality as the Marketing Executive will become an ambassador for the group in general.
- Must have a full driving licence as travel between the different properties will form part of the role.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Must be fluent in the English Language both written and spoken.
· Free parking
· Group Pension Scheme
· Group Health Insurance (Reduced Rates)
· Excellent Training Opportunities
· Staff Reward & Recognition Initiatives.
· Employee Assistance Programme