Noel Group is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Manager for our client in the Midlands.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Develops training plans for new and established operators.
- Manage production and the introduction of new technology through team leadership.
- Act as a key contributor in evaluating ERP vendors and designing the work flow.
- Responsible for the production activities including, PPI, Yields, Downtime, Quality Metrics and the utilization of machinery & human resources.
- Promotion of decision making at operative & technician level through effective development and fostering of a strong team working culture.
- A Bachelor Degree (HETAC level 8) in Industrial engineering/Science/Engineering/ Manufacturing or a relevant field is required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in medical device or pharm or food manufacturing.