Maintenance Section LeaderApply now
Maintenance Section Leader Mitchelstown Region
We are seeking a Maintenance Section Leader to join our Mitchelstown Warehouse Team. Your responsibilities will span a wide spectrum, from managing contractors on site, to leading your own maintenance team to maintain the many facets of the Regional Distribution Centre.
This will involve exceptional leadership and collaboration to ensure the upkeep of the external landscaping, building integrity, compliance with all legislation and health & safety regulations. You will be key to driving sustainability initiatives, while optimising costs, delivering results, and ensuring a first-class service to the operational departments in the RDC.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Training / development of employees in their area of responsibility.
* Responsible for ensuring compliance with all Health & Safety and Due Diligence measures in their area of responsibility.
* Carries out Health and Safety checks on a regular basis.
* Supervises the performance of contractors working on site.
* Reports and repairs defects.
* Is a registered key holder with responsibility to attend alarm callouts.
* Controls the documentation with regards to the safe use of all equipment.
* Is responsible for the inspection and maintenance of the vehicle wash and fuel area.
* Inspection and maintenance of all electrical and mechanical installations in the regional distribution centre according to health and safety requirements.
* Ensures maintenance standards of refrigeration equipment in the Regional Distribution Centre are according to legal and health and safety requirements.
* Is responsible for the inspection and maintenance of the Regional Distribution Centre including paintwork, loading docks, doors, and floors.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
* Excellent organisational skills, strong management, and leadership skills.
* Ability to work, make decisions and give direction under pressure.
* Awareness of stakeholders and department requirements and impacts on their operational environment.
* Excellent working knowledge and understanding of facilities systems, BMS Systems, HVAC Systems, Electrical & Mechanical plant services, Emergency Systems. Benefits
* Competitive salary of €54,900 per annum
* 45 hours per week – 5 days per week, including requirements to work weekends.
* 5 weeks annual leave per annum
* Benefits package