Kitchen porter – KinsaleApply now
Kitchen Porters needed in Kinsale!
Full time hours available €12 per hour
Looking for someone available to work 8am to 4.30pm shifts Monday to Sunday. Moving schedule – required to work 5 days out of 7.
Supporting chefs and kitchen teams in maintaining the highest levels of hygiene and cleanliness in the kitchen, in accordance with HACCP regulations and cleaning procedures
- Assisting with food preparation and service
- Keeping the service area of the kitchen and equipment clean at all times
- Ensure food hygiene and health and safety procedures are followed at all times
- Ability to work efficiently and keep clam in a busy team environment
- Efficient and hardworking
- High standards of cleanliness
- Must have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Adhere to all HACCP procedures
- Valid work permit essential
- Good level of English (verbal and written)
- Experience in food service/catering desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Reliability and excellent time management
- Strong attention to detail and high personal standards
- Food safety and Manual handling training (Noel Group can help provide if required)
- Experience in similar role desirable
This could be a very exciting role for someone looking to get experience in different locations and environments. If so, let’s chat about you joining at one of our amazing clients.
If you have the requirements and skill set please contact us to start the recruitment process to work with us