Junior Chef de Partie
Galway, Full Time
The Noel Group are recruiting for a Junior Chef de Partie for our client based in Claregalway, Co Galway.
The objective of the Role
Reporting to the Head Chef, the Demi Chef de Partie will assist our successful kitchen team in producing ‘Wow’ dishes for our guests.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Head Chef & Sous Chef with the overall running of the kitchen.
- Take direction from department managers and to assist in the monitoring of food quality and hygiene standards.
- Follow the talented Head Chefs example of excellence and efficiency.
- Adhere to HACCP Regulations at all times
- Support your fellow kitchen staff in observing appropriate systems of hygiene during food preparation and storage.
- Have previous experience working within hotels or in a similar role.
- Have a passion for and genuine interest in food.
- Have a mature and pleasant manner for dealing with customers and team members.
- Be a team player.
- Be able to work under pressure in a busy kitchen.
- Have a good knowledge of HACCP procedures and regulations.
This is a perminant role, and salary is €25, 000