HVAC Engineer LeinsterApply now
Role: HVAC Engineer
Salary: €50,000 – €55,000
Noel Group is currently recruiting for a HVAC Engineer to join our clients team in Dublin. This position is responsible for the operation, repair, maintenance, and installation of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems.
- Undertake maintenance repairs, installation or servicing work as detailed by client specification.
- Ensure all Company paperwork is always completed accurately and legibly in accordance with Statutory Compliance and expectations.
- Participate in the Company’s out of hour’s emergency call out rota as the need arises.
- Locate & purchase items of equipment to facilitate the speedy & effective service to our clients.
- Attend review meetings where necessary.
- Ensure that work area is maintained in a clean and tidy state and dispose of all waste products in a suitable manner and in line with company procedures
- Refrigeration Craft qualification (F-GAS C&G 2009 CAT 1)
- Formal training / certification in servicing split a/c, Air handling plants
- Full driving license
- Experience in maintaining and servicing large chillers installations / large Air Handling plants
- A proven knowledge of AHU, ventilation ancillaries and relevant controls a must
- GID gas qualifications
- An RGI qualification and a proven track record in the service and maintenance of oil and gas boilers from domestic to commercial would be helpful
- Minimum 2 years post apprenticeship
- Previous experience working in a building services maintenance role