Dublin, Full Time
A fantastic Opportunity for a HR Career in a multi award winning workplace for someone with a strong management background.
The role of HR Consultant is to liaise with clients to create and review bespoke employment and HR documentation and to provide accurate commercially focused advice to clients on all related aspects of HR and employment law
Employment Consultancy Manager.
This role is a busy and fast paced position within Employment Consultancy Services Department and HR Consultants are expected to have an excellent understanding of employment law, specifically relating to policy wording and requirements. This role requires a particular focus on attention to detail and a strong client focus.
· Review clients’ HR and employment documentation checking for terms that breach legislation, amending typographical/grammatical errors and updating to ensure each client has robust HR documentation to suit their business.
· Liaise with clients in a timely manner, producing professional quality documentation, and dealing with queries as appropriate, whilst adhering to the company’s current policies, procedures, and SLAs.
· To take responsibility for the management of your workload and diary, ensuring that you book the required number of appointments in accordance with Company protocol, to include proactively contacting clients to arrange appropriate appointments in accordance with the client’s agreement.
· Liaise with clients primarily via video conference and telephone to create bespoke employment documentation in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures. You will also be required to undertake face to face meetings when required.
· Carry out necessary and associated administration via computerised systems.
· Produce daily and weekly reports as required.
· Contribute to a knowledge sharing and collegiate culture, supporting training and development of others, valuing and utilising the different skills and expertise of colleagues.
· Ensure knowledge of employment law and HR best practice is continually updated.
· Present HR and employment law training to client and non-client groups via video conference or in person.
· Assist other departments when required, in particular the HR Advisory department.
· Attend team meetings and training as and when required, to include those which may take place outside your normal working hours/days.
· Ensure you have a strong understanding of the services offered by the client and the ability to confidently discuss these services with clients, making recommendations as appropriate.
· Undertake or provide support with any bespoke projects as requested by Management.
· Carry out other tasks as deemed necessary by the company.
What you Bring to the Team
Minimum 1 year experience in a HR role
· Excellent knowledge of employment law and HR best practice
· Exceptional communication skills
· Professional and confident manner when interacting with clients
· Excellent written English
· Attention to detail
· Ability to prioritise your workload whilst working under pressure
· Strong organisational skills
· Ability to present information accurately
· Excellent word processing skills
· Analytical thinking
· Ownership/Initiative into action
· Business awareness
· Positive approach to change
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties. It is subject to change and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the client.
Why Join our Team?
You are joining our organisation at an incredibly exciting time. Our client base is ever-expanding, we are now multi-award winning, and our consistent focus on client experience continues, driven by the excellence of our people. Underpinning everything we do is an incredible emphasis on learning and development, and our professionally accredited training programme uses a blended learning approach to enable excellence in all areas.