Hire Center Manager
North Dublin, Full Time
Hire Centre Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work in both a dynamic customer focused environment.
The ideal candidate will have experience (either in General Management or Assistant Management) in the running of a busy Tool hire centre.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the achievement of the Hire Centres operational and commercial targets.
- Liaising and Management of key customers.
- Key Management of the relationships with our key Hire Centre suppliers.
- Managing Stock levels and the general condition of the existing inventory.
- Analysing sales & performance.
- Ensuring that the Centre is operating at its maximum efficiency.
- Responsibility for managing the work of related employees, allocating and utilising resources in an efficient manner and maintaining a co-operative, motivated and successful team.
- Managing and leading employees, demonstrating strong leadership skills and setting clear and structured expectations.
- Responsibility for development and implementation of a retention programme to protect and grow current customer base.
- Managing effective cost control systems and reporting.
- Driving customer retention through technological advancement whilst applying cost effective soft services to add improvements and ensure the Company is at the forefront in service delivery and efficiency in the marketplace.
- Creating a management culture and system that encourages loyalty and resourcefulness.
- Attractive Salary
- Bonused Based Package based on pre-agreed mutual growth criteria.
- Progression and Promotional Opportunities.
- Company vehicle/Phone/Laptop.