Noel Group Healthcare are recruiting Support staff for existing Healthcare clients across the Waterford City & County. The ideal candidates will have experience in a similar role and preferably in a healthcare setting.
We provide staff to our clients on a relief and ongoing basis, this means you have the flexibility to select when you are available for work whether it is full or part time – this is a great way to obtain a supplementary income and gain experience in healthcare settings.
The ideal candidates will have a keen interest in working as part of their local community, be passionate about achieving high standards and they will be flexible & ideally have their own transport.
Candidates with their own transport will be able to increase their hours if they are flexible to work in other locations.
Rates of pay from €13.39 per hour plus night, Sunday & Public Holiday premiums, average shifts ranging from 6 to 11 hours per day this is a great opportunity for the right candidates.
The types of roles we can offer are;
- Catering & Domestic Assistants
- Health Care Assistants
- Candidates must have at least one year’s previous experience preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Certificate in Manual Handling & Food Safety will be required for Catering & Domestic staff.
- Additional qualifications & training will be required for Health Care Assistants.
- Be available to work part or full time hours, which may include days, evenings & weekends.
- Certain immunisations will be required for work in the healthcare sector.
- All staff will be required to complete Garda Vetting for work in the healthcare sector.
- All staff will require 3 references from previous employment, academic or groups with whom you have volunteered.