Healthcare Relief Chefs Cork
WE AT NOEL GROUP ARE RECRUITING FOR CHEFS REQUIRED TO JOIN OUR GROWING RELIEF TEAM
Noel Recruitment are seeking to recruit experienced Relief Chefs for temporary relief team who are able to do morning shifts (7.30am/8am starting times) , Monday – Sunday As a temp Chef you will be working in some wonderful kitchens in Cork City and County.
Flexible days, competitive rates and holiday pay. Both Full time and Part Time work is available.
What we do:
- Noel Hospitality is the premier recruitment brand for hospitality professionals in Ireland.
- By delivering excellence to our clients and candidates alike we have become Ireland’s largest hospitality recruitment agency.
- We are extremely proud of our reputation which has been borne out by the numerous awards we have won including the winner of the NRF Hospitality award for 8 years in a row.
- We place our fully screened candidates on a temporary and permanent basis across front/back of house, reception and venue management from entry level right the way up to Executive appointments.
The Ideal Candidates will have the following:
- Experience in high quality tasty food
- An excellent team focused attitude
- Outgoing Personality
- Will hold a valid minimum HACCP level 2 Cert , or willing to undergo training
- High standards of kitchen hygiene & health & safety protocols
- Will hold a valid Manual Handling Cert, or willing to undergo training
- Own Transport an Advantage
- Must be Punctual, Reliable & Organised with a good Spoken & Written English
- Full & Part-time day-time hours available over seven days a week
- Be willing to undergo Garda Vetting
- Will hold a valid Safe Guarding Vulnerable Adults Cert or willing to undergo training
- Will hold a Valid Children’s First Cert or willing to undergo training
- Chefs will need to hold a professional qualification.
- Inhouse Covid training will be provided
What we offer:
- From 14.00 plus per hour
- Premium pay rates for Sundays & Bank Holidays
- Holiday pay accrued
- Access to discounted training
- Continued Career Support including out of hours Service
- Meals on Duty
- Work around your availability
If this applies to you and it is something that you would consider doing that is brilliant! Please apply with a current up to date CV to also include the name, contact and number of three referees for registration purposes.
All candidates MUST have legal status to work in Ireland as no work permits are issued by the Irish government for this particular position
We can easily schedule an interview to meet and then we’ll have you out working as soon as possible.
OUR REF: INDCHEF / INDHC