Noel Group Healthcare are recruiting for Healthcare Assistants in County Galway.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in working as part of their local community, be passionate about achieving high standards of care and will be flexible & must have their own transport.
To apply for this role you have must have fully completed your QQI Level 5 Major Award in a Healthcare Discipline, you will also have the following training certificates completed within the last 2 years;
- Manual & Patient Handling
- Hand Hygiene for Clinical Staff or Infection Prevention & Control
- CPR & AED Training
- Safe Guarding Vulnerable Adults
- Children First
- HACCP Level 1
- Hepatitis B Vaccines
The ideal candidates should have the following;
- Previous experience in similar roles.
- Be available to work part time or full time hours
- Week days & Weekend work available
- All staff will be required to complete Garda Vetting for work in the healthcare sector.
- All staff will require 3 references from previous employment, academic or groups with whom you have volunteered.
- Own transport as some units are not on a bus route.