Health and Safety Manager
Galway, Full Time
Noel Group are currently hiring a Health and Safety Manager with 4 years+ construction site experience required to join a large Contractor work on various projects around the Dublin region. The successful Health and Safety Manager will be based in Galway and will be responsible for the company health and safety on various projects. This company is well respected in the industry and this role would be ideal for a Senior Health and Safety professional who wants to join a top company with a strong pipeline of projects.
- Carrying out safety inspections and producing risk assessments
- Regularly review and update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement
- Complete Safety Induction Training for all new staff on site and maintain documentary evidence of same.
- Investigate, record and report accidents, incidents and near-misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay
- Provide relevant accident information for insurance purposes
- Identify new and on-going safety related training requirements, ensuring all mandatory training is reviewed and delivered on time
- Ensure that correct PPE is availed of at all times by all relevant employees
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance
- Attend regular Health & Safety meetings
- Degree Qualified in Health & Safety
- 4+ years’ experience within H&S
- Flexible to travel across several sites in Galway area
- Experience with public works contractor preferable.
- Salary circa €50k
- Great benefits package
- Excellent career prospects