Head Chef – Boutique Hotel
The Ideal candidate must be:
– Creative, knowledgeable, motivated & passionate about food.
- Display excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to work well under pressure and to build a team that achieves a consistently high standard through teamwork.
- Demonstrate an ability to control all aspects of stock control (Control of GP, Purchasing, Waste management, Quality control
- Highly proficient in menu design, costing and formulation of imaginative daily specials using the best fresh local ingredients and taking into account current and future trends in the market
- Understand and implement all aspects of current legislation regarding food preparation and service including HACCP
- Management and leadership of the kitchen team to deliver a high quality food product to customers at all times, including rostering, breaks, training
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a sense of pride in their work and have the ability to instil these values in every member of their team
This is an amazing opportunity for a talented & dynamic individual to join our team at the start of this exciting new venture and be a central part of building a strong & successful food offering for our customers. The right candidate will be a senior member of the management team and will be fully supported in driving excellence in the food operation, an integral part of the hotel.