Group Revenue Manager
Wexford, Full Time
The Noel Group are recruiting for a Hotel Group Revenue Manager for our Client based in Wexford.
The successful candidate will primarily be based in Head Office, Wexford Town and must be available to travel between all properties of the Hotel Group as required. The Group Revenue Manager will be responsible for ensuring that revenue is capitalised in all revenue centres across the group, employing thorough analysis and review and implementing techniques and strategies, as necessary. In addition, the Group Revenue Manager will oversee the revenue team across the Collection and develop a positive and collaborative working relationship with the Group Sales & Marketing Manager, the General Managers and the Revenue team.
The ideal candidate must have:
- 5 years plus revenue management experience within a hotel group;
- Responsibility for revenue management of a cluster or multiple properties is desirable;
- 5 years plus experience leading and managing a team to achieve results;
- Revenue management qualification would be an advantage;
- Must be a strategist and have excellent analytical skills;
- Must have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Live in Ireland and have the right to work full time in the Republic of Ireland.
Salary: €70,000 per year (Negotiable)