General Operative -Timahoe, Co. Kildare
Timahoe, Co. Kildare, Contract
The Noel Group are currently seeking a General Operative to work with our Kildare based client who specialises in food production. The successful candidate will be responsible for a number of important tasks which ensures product is always number one for quality and taste.
Please be advised that due to the shift pattern, own transport is essential. Edenderry has a bus route available to the location but you must have own transport if not living in this area.
- Demonstrate the ability to change top and bottom films for all products, ensuring the correct film is in place at all times.
- Demonstrate the ability to change front and back labels, to include flash labels.
- Set up all label printers, making the necessary adjustments to suit print position.
- Communicate effectively with other production areas, including log prep and packaging team.
- Experience recording data, and assisting with data entry tasks.
- Operating plant machinery, including conveyor belts, Slicers, Multivacs, check weigher, and hand slicers.
- Perform washdown/foam downs when required in a safe manner.
- Compliance with all Covid 19 procedures, including daily temperature checks, surveillance testing, check in apps, segregation, and mandatory wearing of PPE.
- Take reasonable care, to protect your health and safety and that of your colleagues.
- Maintain standards of food safety, quality, and hygiene. This involves following 7s standards and being inspection ready at all times.
What will make you successful in this role?
- Excellent communication skills.
- You will thrive working in a pressurized, fast paced setting and be adaptable to an ever-changing environment and customer demands.
- You display company’s core values of Care, Commitment and Trust by being committed and ambitious to excel in the food industry.
- Tenacity – “a Can do Now” attitude.
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum requirement of leaving certificate is required
- Passionate about food
- Excellent communications skills and proficiency in English
- You will be process orientated and enjoy working in a diverse environment
- Previous experience working in an FMCG, food production environment is desirable
- Flexibility: This role requires the post holder to work on shift. (06:00 – 14:45 / 15:15 – 23:30)
- We operate from Monday to Friday, with the possibility of overtime at the weekend. (Attractive overtime rates apply)
Pay Rate for this role is €10.73 per hour with attractive overtime rates applicable.
Please send your CV to Jennifer.email@example.com for consideration