Athboy, Full Time
The Noel Group are currently seeking a General Operative to work with our Meath based client who specialises in food production.
Own transport is essential for this role.
- Change top and bottom films for all products, ensuring the correct film is in place at all times
- Change front and back labels, to include flash labels
- Set up all label printers
- Understand and complete a dye change, base web, and top web change
- Communicate effectively with other production areas
- Record data and assist with data entry tasks
- Operate plant machinery
- Perform washdown/foam downs when required in a safe manner
- To work in a manner that actively seeks to reduce any negative environmental impact in relation to the processes and procedures operating within the High Care area e.g., Sustainability, reduction of waste, recycling etc
- Play an active role in working groups
- Compliance with all COVID-19 procedures
- Take reasonable care to protect your health and safety and that of your colleagues
Maintain standards of food safety, quality, and hygiene. This involves following 7s standards and being inspection ready at all times
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Tenacity – “a can do now” attitude
- A minimum requirement of leaving certificate is required
- Passionate about food
- Previous experience working in an FMCG, food production environment is desirable
- Flexibility – This role is on days from 7am – 4pm but there is the potential that you may be asked to work beyond this on occasion to meet business needs.
Working week is Monday to Friday, with the possibility of overtime at the weekend. (Attractive overtime rates apply)
What can we offer you?
- Enjoyable work culture
- Development opportunities
- On-the-job training
- Enhanced pay opportunities
- Quarterly recognition awards
- Internal progression opportunities
Pay: €10.30 per hour