Front Office Manager
dublin, Full Time
Our client is seeking a Front Office Manager to join their management team in Dublin. They are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working and friendly person who will be responsible for managing their front office team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Front Office Manager will lead the experiences of our guests at check in, check out and during their stay.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Manage the Front Office operation, ensuring delivery of exceptional guest service
- Under the general guidelines of the GM / DGM, to ensure the day-to-day Front Office operations are carried out in line with Department and Hotel standards
- Lead and develop the Front office team, making sure that the new and existing team members are properly trained
- Set and review departmental objectives for the team and provide continuous employee feedback through appraisal process and job chats
- Deal with any issues or complaints to the guests/customers satisfaction ensuring that management is informed and the issue/complaint is closed off and followed up on
- Ensure all customer enquiries and requests for bookings are dealt with promptly, courteously and efficiently
- Maximise sales through up-selling, encouraging the promotion of hotel facilities and rates
- Duty Management shifts are an integral part of this role
- Ensure that room reservation target is met or exceeded on a monthly basis.
- Assist with revenue management
- Contribute to the strategic running of the hotel
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 5 years’ experience in a Front office leadership role
- Have previous receptionist and senior management experience in Front Office operations, ideally in a 4/5 star hotel
- Excellent leadership, communication and motivational skill
- Ability to oversee & delegate work to others.
- Have an appropriate 3rd level qualification in Hospitality/Hospitality Management or a relevant discipline
- A warm, friendly and approachable personality when dealing with fellow staff and guests.
- Have extensive experience with Fidelio/Opera
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €35,000.00 per year