Fresh Food Manager Dublin
We are looking for an experienced Produce or Fresh Food Manager for our client to manage the day to day operations of their store / store department.
This is a great opportunity for someone with passion for fresh food, store standards and customer service.
- Supervising and managing the day to day operations of the Fresh Food Department.
- Liaising with higher management to discuss, review or implement company policy or store procedures.
- Be responsible for the displays, promotions, merchandising and an overall presentation of the department.
- Responsibility for staff training, retention and development.
- Managing stock orders, stock takes, stock controls and stock reports.
- Maintaining a high level of customer service.
- To motivate and inspire designated team to achieve store productivity goals.
- Sales, budgets, targets & profit margin control.
- Dealing with Reps to discuss on going promotions and agree price negotiations.
- Implementing all HACCP, Food Safety and traceability procedures with the department.
- Min 3+ years of experience in a managerial role.
- Previous Fruit & Veg experience.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Grocery Retail Management.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Must be highly motivated and a team player to achieve the retail business objectives.
- Passionate, driven and self-starter with strong work ethics.
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Very competitive salary (DOE).
- Regular bonuses based on performance.
- Group healthcare and pension schemes.
- 20 days annual leave.
- Free parking on site.
- Flexibility and employee discounts.
- Excellent training and progression opportunities within the group.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please apply with the most recent copy of your CV (preferably MS-Word format) or call Shakeel Kazmi at 086 783 8451 for details.