Food & Beverage Manager
Tralee, Full Time
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Food & Beverage Manager to join their team in Co. Kerry. Immediate start is available for the ideal candidate. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate with a genuine passion for food, unbeatable service and an enthusiasm to oversee their dynamic team. We are looking for a business minded individual, with a proactive approach to revenue generation, achieving sales targets – all while focusing on delighting each and every guest with exceptional customer service standards.
To assist in the smooth and efficient running of the Food & Beverage Department, ensuring standards and guest satisfaction are maintained at all times thus ensuring revenue is maximised. This position oversees the development and implementation of departmental strategies and ensures implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives. As an executive committee member, develops and implements hotel-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer and property associates. To possess excellent knowledge of all revenue, budget and all sales figures and to be an expert in food & beverage pricing.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Experience in recruiting, coaching, training and developing their team
- High standard of service and keen attention to detail.
- To ensure the highest standards of cleanliness is upheld in all areas of responsibility
- An excellent focus on our customers.
- Identify customer needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Being fully aware of maximizing profits through controlling operation expenses
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Ability to plan, organise, control and review all service and systems to provide the best possible service to guests
- To have a lobby presence between the peak check in / check out times
- To research, identify and purchase all the equipment necessary for the efficient operation of the hotel
- Must have similar experience in a Food & Beverage managerial position
- The ability to ensure that each guest is made feel welcome and that their expectations have been exceeded
- Highly organised, standard driven and a general love for hospitality
- Trustworthy, hardworking, ambitious and positive
- Be able to make decisions in a fast paced environment and to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to manage and direct a team towards success
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: Up to €40,000 per year